PLEASE FOLLOW THE HIRING GUIDELINES
- REVIEW JOB OPENING AND DESCRIPTION. IF SALARY, HOURS, BENEFITS, ETC. ARE ACCEPTABLE THEN SEND ME YOUR RESUME.
- SEND RESUME TO LINDA DORRANCE VIA E-MAIL OR FAX.
- EMAILED RESUMES MUST BE IN WORD OR PDF FORMAT ONLY!
E-MAIL – LDORRANCE@RHC1084.COM
IF YOU SEND YOUR RESUME VIA E-MAIL YOU WILL GET AN E-MAIL BACK FROM ME THAT I DID RECEIVE YOUR RESUME.
- PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME TO CALL YOU BACK TO SEE IF I RECEIVED YOUR RESUME OR TO ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING THE POSITION.
- I WILL REVIEW ALL RESUMES. I WILL THEN SEND THOSE RESUMES THAT BEST QUALIFY FOR THE JOB TO THE MEDICAL/DENTAL DIRECTOR FOR THEIR REVIEW.
- THE MEDICAL/DENTAL DIRECTOR WILL THEN MAKE THE FINAL DECISION AS TO WHICH CANDIDATES WILL COME IN TO BE INTERVIEWED.
- I WILL CALL THOSE CANDIDATES, TO SET UP A DATE TO BE INTERVIEWED. AT THIS TIME, I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE REGARDING THE POSITION.
- THE CANDIDATES WILL FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POSITION WHEN THEY COME IN FOR THE INTERVIEW.
- I WILL CALL ALL CANDIDATES WHO INTERVIEWED FOR THE POSITION AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THEY GOT THE POSITION.RESUME, DRIVERS LICENSE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, CPR, MEDICAL OR DENTAL LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION, PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA, AND REFERENCES
- SEE BELOW FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
BRING TO INTERVIEW
RESUME, DRIVERS LICENSE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, CPR, MEDICAL OR DENTAL LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION, PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA, AND REFERENCES
SEE BELOW FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Full Time with Benefits – Freeland Dental Center – Freeland PA
Full Time with Benefits – Black Creek Dental Center – Nuremberg PA
“The mission of RHC is to provide access to primary and preventive health care services to residents of all income levels within our service area.”
DENTIST JOB DESCRIPTION
Dentist’s duties as a member of the RHC dental staff shall include:
• Attending to the dental needs of RHC dental patients.
• Performing all activities reasonably required to fulfill the duties and responsibilities
of a dentist in group practice and assist in generating adequate practice volume.
• The Dentist will, at all times, faithfully, industriously, and to the best of his/her ability, experience and talent, perform all of the duties required of him as a member of the RHC dental staff. The Dentist shall maintain a level of professional practice and standard of care commensurate with community professional standards and as is required for his/her continued participation on and reappointment to the RHC dental staff.
• The Dentist shall comply with the professional policies of RHC and with all relevant ethical and professional standards of the laws and regulations of Pennsylvania and the Code of Ethics of the Dental profession.
• The Dentist shall keep and maintain adequate electronic dental records for RHC patients to whom dental services have been rendered in accordance with generally accepted dental practice and as required by RHC.
• The Dentist shall supervise the day-to-day activities of the dental assistant, dental hygienist and other staff. Assess competencies and conducts performance evaluations.
• The Dentist shall monitor infection control and safety procedures in the clinic.
• The Dentist shall be, act and perform as an employee of RHC and shall be accountable to the RHC Dental Director, President, and Board of Directors. However, nothing in this paragraph shall abrogate or interfere with the Dentist’s exercise of his/her independent professional judgement in performing professional services.
• The Dentist will comply with all applicable provisions of law relating to licensing and regulations of dentists. The Dentist shall pay for and maintain any and all licenses and registrations, and or permits required by law. The Dentist shall notify RHC, in writing,
within two (2) days of receiving notice that (a) any such license, registration or permit has been, or may be denied, revoked, suspended, or limited in any manner whatsoever, (b) of any patient or other complaint, (c) of a complaint, charge, proceeding, inquiry,
or investigation before any legally constituted body of the Commonwealth of
Pennsylvania or of any incident that might give rise to such complaint, charge,
proceeding, inquiry or investigation. The Dentist shall provide RHC with any and all
information related in any manner to such notice and to cooperate fully with any
investigation relating to or arising out of such notice. Failure to be licensed, or maintain a license to practice dentistry in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or be eligible for malpractice insurance under a policy used by RHC to cover its dentists, shall be grounds for immediate discharge.
• The Dentist shall maintain him/herself at all times as a member in good standing of the Academy of General Dentistry.
• Responsible for maintaining two contact hours or (4) four CE credits every four years in Topics covered in Appendix A mandated by the PA DEP.
• The Dentist will furnish his/her services to any and all RHC patients without regard to the ability of the patient to pay for such services or the ability of RHC to obtain reimbursement from some other party on the patient’s behalf as required by RHC and U.S. Public Health Service policies.
• Perform other appropriate duties as requested by President within cope of professional capabilities.
• Attendance and punctuality.
• Adhere to all personnel policies in the conduct of personal and employment issues.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Frequent exposure to communicable disease, toxic substances, ionizing radiation, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a clinic environment. Some standing or walking; handling light to moderate weights (5 to 20 lbs.)
It has been determined that this job title has occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens and is covered under the hospital’s exposure control plan. This plan was constructed in order to prevent the transmissions of blood borne pathogens by limiting occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials.
Each Dentist is directly responsible to the Dental Director.
Approved annually by the Board of Directors.
Four (4) weeks per year.
Each Dentist must have a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (D.S.S.) or a Doctor of Dental Medicine
Degree (D.M.D.) and a valid license to practice dentistry in Pennsylvania. They should possess the necessary qualifications to carry out the above prescribed duties.
*(Based on 26 pays) ALL EMPLOYEES WILL PAY THE ABOVE RATE.
DENTAL RATES PAID BY RHC FOR INDIVIDUAL OR FAMILY IND= $22.63 FAMILY= $69.73
VISION IND = $4.17 (PAID BY RHC) FAMILY= $10.83 (PAID BY EMPLOYEE)
WAIVER BONUS ADDED TO PAY MEDICAL PLAN HUSBAND & WIFE = $138.88 FAMILY = $174.54 INDIVIDUAL = $67.30 (65 YRS AND OLDER ON MEDICARE) DENTAL= $12.30 VISION=$1.96
DENTAL RATES PAID BY RHC FOR INDIVIDUAL OR FAMILY
IND = $4.17 (PAID BY RHC)
FAMILY=$10.83 (PAID BY EMPLOYEE)
UNUM LIFE INS = NO CHARGE 2 TIMES SALARY CAPPED AT $100,000.00
UNUM LTD = NO CHARGE
MALPRACTICE/ PROVIDED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
11 PAID HOLIDAYS
½ CHRISTMAS EVE
½ NEW YEARS EVE
403B TAX SHELTER ANNUITY
401K PENSION PLAN – RHC=4.5%
SEE JOB DESCRIPTION FOR VACATION ALLOWANCE
SICK TIME 10 DAYS PER YEAR/ 3.08 ACCRUED PER PAY
CAN ACCRUE A TOTAL OF 480 HRS.
START= 2 DAYS BEFORE (DOH) OF MARCH, AFTER MARCH ONE PERSONAL TILL JULY 1ST THEN TWO
6TH YEAR= 3RD
9TH YEAR= 4TH
BIRTHDAY OFF – AFTER ONE YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT
FMLA AFTER ONE YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT
Employee Courtesy Allowances:
Discounts are granted to full-time employees if the employee and his eligible family members receive services provided by an RHC health center medical/dental provider.
Part-time employees working at least sixteen (16) hours per week are eligible for the medical and dental discounts; however, family members of part-time employees are not eligible.
Endodontics and prosthetics are not discounted for part-time employees.
Former employees, their spouses and their dependent children are not entitled to medical/dental discounts.
A discount applies only after all insurance benefits have been fully utilized.
Employee Responsibility: Employee will pay laboratory cost and other expenses RHC incurs for medical and/or dental services rendered.